ISPM won the first awards of the Olympiad in Informatics of Madagascar in 2012 for his first participation.
According to the Shanghai ranking of Universities, ISPM is ranked among the top ten universities of Madagascar (among the 140 public and private universities).
INSTITUT SUPERIEUR POLYTECHNIQUE DE MADAGASCAR
Mobile : +261 33 12 171 60
+261 34 36 406 05
+261 32 66 870 49
Email : email@example.com
ISPM is an authorized university (by Ministry of Higher Education and Ministry of Public Service) delivering BACC + 3 (Bachelor) and BACC + 5 (Master) degrees in the following departments:
Department: Computer Science & Telecommunications
- Computing System Management, Software Engineering and Artificial Intelligence
- Electronics, Computing Engineering and Artificial Intelligence
- Multimedia, Information & Communication Technology and Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Science , Applied Statistics and Artificial Intelligence
Department: Industrial Engineering
- Electromechanical and Computing Engineering
- Chemical Industries, Mining and Petroleum Technology
Department : Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Civil Engineering and Architecture
Department : Law and Business Administration
- Trading and Business Administration
- Economy and Project Management
- Finance and accounting department
Department : Biotechnology & Agronomy
- Food Industry
- Agronomy Science and Technology
- Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Industries
Department : Tourism
- Tourism and Environment
- Tourism and Hotel Management
ISPM the first private polytechnic in Madagascar was born in January 1993 in Antananarivo on the initiative of Professor AmĂ©dĂ©e Julien RABOANARY.
At its creation in 1993, it was known under the name ESSTIM (School of Science and Information Technology in Madagascar) with only one course Computing System Management, Software Engineering and Artificial Intelligence.
Other courses have been open successively :
- In 1994: Electronics, Computing Engineering and Artificial Intelligence;
- In 1995: Trading and Business Administration;
- In 1996 : Biotechnology(Food Industry and Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Industry);
- In 1997 : Tourism and Environment;
- In 1998: Electromechanical and Computing Engineering;
- In 1999 : Achitecture and Civil Engineering;
- In 2004 :
- Multimedia, Information & Communication Technology and Artificial Intelligence;
- Finance and Accounting;
- Agriculture Science & Technology;
- En 2009 :
- Economics and Project Management;
- Tourism and Hotel Management;
- Chemical Industries, Mining and Petroleum Technology
- In 2010: Computer Science , Applied Statistics and Artificial Intelligence.
The goal of the ISPM is to educate technicians and engineers in line with the scientific and technology progresses and aware of the economic and social realities in Madagascar.
The education curriculum consists of three parts such as :
- Three years of theoretical and practical course followed by three months of training at a company. The training is the subject of a thesis presented in public to obtain the Bachelors Degree;
- Two years of advanced course followed by six months of training generally about research and concluded with a public defense to obtain Engineering Degree;
- Some years of research to prepare Doctorate Degree.
ISPM in short
ISPM is the best private polytechnic University
in Madagascar with:
- More than 1,200 engineers and 2,000 technicians are specialists in various technical fields such as Computer science, the Food industries, Electronics, Electro mechanics, Agriculture Science & Technology, Civil Engineering, Trading, Tourism, Environment and Pharmacology
- 20 years of existence
- More than 2000 students
- Over 8,000 m2 of built area
- Two Computer lab rooms
- Two rooms for dissertation and defense presentation
- One language laboratory
- One electronic laboratory
- One laboratory of chemistry and biology
- More than 60 classrooms
- Many administration offices
- Two auditorium for 1,500 people, used for party room or reading room
- One outdoor amphitheater of 3,000 seats
- Two cafeterias
- One basketball field
- One soccer field
- One volleyball field
- One space for table tennis, table football and bowling
Professor Julien AmĂ©dĂ©e RABOANARY, Rector of the ISPM holds:
- A Doctorate degree in Mathematics Science from the University of Antananarivo.
Title of the dissertation: « Contribution to the mathematical analysis of differential equations to nonlinear parabolic partial differential equations. ».
- A Doctorate degree in Mathematics Science from University of Toulon and Var (France).
Title of the dissertation: « Contribution to the mathematical analysis of the equation of Kuramoto - SIVANSHISKY ».
- A Doctorate degree in Computer Science (PhD) from the University Stevens Institute of Technology (New Jersey, United States of America).
Title of the dissertation: « Iteration theories, Data Types and Programming language. ».
- A Masters Degree in Computer Science from the University Stevens Institute of Technology (New Jersey, United States of America).
- A Telecommunications Engineer Degree from the Polytechnic School of Antananarivo.
- Two Masters Degrees in Mathematics Science in two different options: option theoretical mechanics and mathematics option and basic applications from the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Antananarivo.
- A Bachelors Degree of Science in Mathematics from the Faculty of Sciences of the University of Antananarivo.
- A Baccalaureate Serie C in 1975.
Professor AmĂ©dĂ©e Julien RABOANARY was educated successively:
- Saint Joseph College Antananarivo Andohalo (Primary);
- SacrĂ© coeur College Farafangana (Primary);
- SacrĂ© coeur College Tulear (Primary, Secondary);
- Saint Michel College Amparibe Antananarivo (Secondary);
- University of Antananarivo, Faculty of Science, Department of Mathematics (Higher Study);
- University of Antananarivo, Polytechnic School of Antananarivo, Electronics and Telecommunications Department (Higher Study);
- University of Stevens Institute of Technology, Computer Science department (Informatics), New Jersey, USA (upper Study);
- University of Toulon and Var, Department of Mathematics, France (upper Study).
Professor AmĂ©dĂ©e Julien RABOANARY has taught at several USA, French, Italian and Malagasy universities. He has published articles about research in several scientific fields such as Mathematics, computer science and Physics. He has supervised hundreds of Technicians, Engineers and PhD dissertation.
Some publications of Professor AmĂ©dĂ©e Julien RABOANARY can be viewed in the Scientific publications section of this website.
Professor AmĂ©dĂ©e Julien RABOANARY is a member of OMDA in LYRIC category under the pseudonym RJA (No. 47604).